ATC Anaconda NX-6 Tempered Shovel
Shovel is made from tempered steel and is heat treated for long lasting strength. Made proudly here in the USA.
- Tempered steel – Heat treated for durability
- Powder coated (black)
- Teeth on blade edges for cutting roots
- Wide, non-slip “cleated” foot pegs
- Built-in, double-sided bottle opener!
- Total Length: 36.25″
- Blade Length: 9″
- Handle Width: 5.5″ fits standard Shovel Holster
- Rugged and reliable. Perfect all-purpose digger!
- 100% made in Kansas in the good old USA
- Used by Team ATC
- Patent Pending
Care & Use of Your New Anaconda Shovel
Just like any other tool in your arsenal, your new Anaconda (NX-5 or NX-6) Shovel will serve you a lifetime if properly used and cared for. It was designed to cut through roots and saw clean plugs in grass and dirt, and it’s pressure tested to 180 to 200 pounds, so it’s a tough and awesome tool, but like anything, it does have limitations. It should not be used as a chisel, auger, or pry bar in frozen ground or solid rock. If you sense full resistance, stop and cut another slice into the ground or remove rocks and soil in smaller sections. Do not bang it against cement or rocks to remove mud, as the heat treated steel can crack under that kind of stress. That being said, we’ve packed these shovels around the globe for years, and have yet to find a better all-around travel shovel! May you find buckets of gold and silver with your new custom Anaconda Treasure Company (ATC) shovel!